Check out the local MFRC’s latest volunteer positions! To learn more or to sign up, contact Shannon Nowell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sugar Shack, 26 Mar 1100-1530 hr: With a variety of volunteer opportunities, this event is a great way to meet other volunteers and chat with community members. Assistance is needed with making pancakes, serving, crafts, and greeting families.
- Daddy Daughter Dance, 1 Apr: This brand new event is proving to be very popular. If you are interested in helping as a server, greater, or decorating assistant, the MFRC would love your assistance.
- Hands on Science, 27 Mar 1245-1415 hr: Who loves science? Assist with the MFRC’s preschool science program and help the children learn through play. See their excited little faces as they learn how fun science can be. Help with set up, assist the participants with their experiments, and lend a hand with final clean up.
- Phone Call Assistant: The MFRC is looking for volunteers to help phone community members about their calendar distribution list. A script will be provided, along with the phone list, and email recording sheet. This opportunity can be completed whenever is convenient for the volunteer and can be done from home.
- Early Learners Classroom Assistant, weekdays 0900-1130 hr: The MFRC’s early Learners preschool program is looking for someone to assist regularly (1-2/week) as a helper in their classroom. The participants love having an extra guest to have fun with.
- Messy Play (Age 0-2), 28 Mar 0915-1100 hr: Are you ready to get dirty and have fun? Enjoy your time and gain experience with a group of excited little toddlers while they explore their senses. Help with setup and clean up as well as encourage participation and parent interaction.
- Training Opportunity Learn to Face Paint: Are you fun, creative, and like kids? Then the MFRC needs you as part of its Face painting team!