The Arthritis Society’s marquee national fundraising event, The Walk to Fight Arthritis, is coming up on Sun, 4 Jun in Fredericton! It’s a family-oriented, fun-filled day!
- A volunteer photographer who can take digital photos at the event is needed between 0830-1200 hr.
- Volunteers are needed to assist
- with registration between 0830-1000 hr,
- as route marshals at the Walk,
- at the food station, and
- as general event volunteers to help where needed.
For more information, email Krista at KPhillips@arthritis.ca.