Volunteers are needed 11-13 Aug in Harvey Station, NB to help with security at FreedomFest in the Field, a festival that raises funds for Habitat for Humanity and Christmas Mummies.
Training will be provided and is mandatory. This training can help you in all future security or large group settings. Certification of completion can be provided upon request.
Volunteers should have:
- An ability to work under pressure.
- A professional attitude and image.
- An ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (bilingualism is an asset).
- Standard First Aid and Level “C” CPR certification.
Individuals should be motivated with a strong work ethic. Experience in security is an asset.
Shifts will be 12 hours on and 12 off. During your time off, you will be welcome to enjoy the music as long as you return for your next shift rested and prepared.
For more information,contact Sarah McAdam at 506-260-6169 or email@example.com.